This document concerns the scope and method of processing and protection of Users’ personal data in connection with their use of the website: www.revenuecapital.io (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”); the rights of the User:
Bearing in mind safety, we follow the rules of applicable law, including:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection);
- The Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
- Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law.
I. Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your data is Revenue Capital LLC with its headquarters in Tbilisi, N49 M. Gakhokidze, 0182, Georgia.
II. Purpose of processing personal data
- The Administrator processes the User’s personal data for the necessary and proper provision of the Website service.
- Personal data may be used for marketing activities, including by means of electronic communication, provided that you expressly consent to it and have valid consent.
III. Collection of data
- With regard to the use of the Website by the User, we store http queries directed to the server. The resources viewed are identified by URL addresses and relate to:
- User’s public IP address;
- User station names – identification performed by the http protocol, if possible;
- User name provided in the authorization process;
- time of inquiry;
- the first line of the http request;
- http response code;
- the number of data sent by the server;
- the URL of the page previously visited by the User (the so-called referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via an external link;
- information about the User’s browser;
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction.
The above-mentioned data is not associated with specific people browsing the Website. The websites do not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. The information collected in this way is used, among others for:
- Website management;
- identifying possible security threats;
- research on the aggregate traffic of Users on the Website and for statistical purposes,
- In the scope of using the Website’s functionality, the User may be asked to provide the following personal data:
- first name and last name;
- e-mail address;
- the content of the contact message.
Providing the data indicated above is voluntary, but without providing it, it may not be possible to use the Website with regard to the functionalities that require it.
IV. User rights
- The right to access information on the scope of personal data processing.
- The right to correct or rectify personal data.
- The right to delete personal data without giving a reason. The data is deleted when the User’s personal data are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or processed. The request to delete the data will not affect the activities performed so far.
- The right to limit the processing of personal data without giving a reason. The request to not process data may refer to a specific processing purpose indicated by the User or refer to all purposes of data processing. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the activities already performed.
- The right to transfer data to another entity.
- The above rights may be exercised by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com, specifying the justification and content of the request.
- The administrator informs about the actions taken, within one month of receiving one of the requests mentioned in the previous points.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
V. Processing period
The User’s personal data will be processed only for the period in which there will be a legal basis for it, i.e. until the administrator ceases to be bound by the legal obligation to process the User’s personal data
- the possibility of pursuing claims will cease
- consent will be withdrawn if this consent was the basis for processing, depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen later.
VI. Cookies policy / Profiling
- The website automatically collects information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies are text files that are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is Revenue Capital LLC with its headquarters in Tbilisi, N49 M. Gakhokidze, 0182, Georgia.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by partners cooperating with the Website operator.